1. The https://pure-stone.org/ website (hereinafter also referred to as the “Website”) is operated by the following entity:
PURESTONE FOUNDATION with its registered office in Wrocław 50-148 at ul. Wita Stwosza 16; KRS 0000413907, NIP: 8971783925, REGON 021843765.
Foundation’s contact details:
Tel.: +48 71 70 70 373
What are cookies and what are they used for?
These are small pieces of information, called cookies, sent by the Foundation’s website that you visit and stored on your terminal device (computer, laptop, smartphone) that you use as a User while browsing the Website.
Each browser allows you to block the acceptance of cookies, but we cannot guarantee the proper functioning of the Foundation’s Website if you block the acceptance of cookies.
The processing of personal data is understood to mean any operation performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, storage, processing, alteration, disclosure, and deletion in traditional form and in computer systems.
4. The Administrator of the Website is the PURESTONE FOUNDATION indicated in point 1 of these Terms and Conditions. The Administrator of the Website processes your personal data in the manner specified in the following provisions.
5. During your visit to the Foundation’s website, data relating to your visit are automatically collected, e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. The legal basis for processing this personal data is Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation).
6. If you contact us and provide us with your personal data (i.e. identification data – e.g. name and surname, PESEL number, identity card number or contact data – residence address, e-mail address, telephone number) in order to make a donation to us or in order to contact the Foundation, ask us questions, for example about our initiatives, we will process your personal data:
a) to conclude a donation agreement with you (the legal basis for processing your personal data as a User for this purpose is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) or
b) to answer your questions.
We also need to process your data (if you make a payment to a designated bank account) for billing and financial reporting purposes – this is due to obligations imposed on us by law. The legal basis for processing these personal data is Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
7. Your data will be transferred to the Foundation’s employees and persons acting on the Foundation’s behalf in order to enter into and perform the Donation Agreement concluded with you (if we conclude the agreement in the form of a notarial deed, which does not happen frequently), moreover for the purposes of correspondence with you (if you direct your enquiries to us, e.g. by e-mail or telephone).
Your data are not transferred to third countries and are processed on servers in Poland.
8. Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary for the performance of the donation agreement, for the time necessary to respond to your queries, in addition to the time necessary to comply with legal obligations towards the authorities, in particular the tax authorities.
9. The databases of the Website are protected from access by unauthorised third parties. Your personal data provided during the Registration process are encrypted in such a way that they cannot be read by unauthorised persons.
10. You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
a) the right to access your data and to receive a copy of them (the cost of making a copy, however, is borne by you),
b) the right to rectify (amend) your data,
c) the right to request erasure, restriction or to object to their processing (the right to object on grounds connected with your particular situation applies to the processing of data which must be processed for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party),
d) the right to data portability,
e) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority within the meaning of Article 77 of the GDPR (the supervisory authority in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, address for correspondence: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
11. No automated decision-making based on your data will take place, and the Foundation as the Controller does not profile the data.